Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review: "Space Party" from My Ten Friends

After having failed to remove the staining from my previous mani I decided to try out a sparkly polish to cover it up. I decided to try out Space Party from My Ten Friends. I want to apologize now for the awful photos. I just couldn't seem (for the most part) to get an angle that showed how beautiful this polish is. Sadly, they mostly came out looking like a mess of sparkles on my nails.


1 base coat, 3 coats polish, 1 clear top coat

Space Party is a clear based polish chalk full of different shapes and sizes of red, purple, silver, black and holo glitters. This polish would make a fun topper but you can wear it on its own as I have by using three coats to reach opacity. The application went on smooth and there was no trouble getting all the different glitters.

So gorgeous!


























 I will admit I had my doubts about loving this polish. I wasn't sure I would love it. I liked it, but didn't love it when I bought it at the time. I just didn't think you could wear it all on its own, but boy was I wrong! This definitely wasn't just a fun topper. It really can be worn on its own and despite alot of my awful pictures this polish is so much fun! I can't wait to bring a little space party to the next party I go to ^_^

Until next time
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment