Friday, October 4, 2013

Review: "It's Bigger On The Inside" from Dollish Polish



Images above gotten from google search

That's right another Doctor Who post. I just couldn't resist! I'm such a huge Doctor Who fan and only discovered the series earlier this year. My first Doctor was Nine, though Ten really stole my heart. I warmed up to Eleven, but am definitely interested in seeing what Twelve will be like. Also, I'm super stoked for the 50th anniversary show in November! But enough fangirl talk lol Allon-sy! We're here for the polish, and of course the polish is Doctor Who related. It comes from the fun and funky Dollish Polish, and it is called "It's Bigger On The Inside".


1 clear base, 2 coats polish, 1 top coat

It's Bigger on The Inside is of course TARDIS (time and relative dimensions in space) blue, and has flecks of blue and silver glitter. As soon as I saw this on Dollish Polish's website I knew I had to get it. Unfortunately it was sold out at the time, but I lucked out during a restock and was able to snag a bottle. The application went on easy, though be sure to clear away any cuticles and/or hang nails because this will stain them. Nonetheless I love this polish! It is definitely a must for any Whovian! 

TARDIS blue! *squee*






so sparkly!
















In the words of Nine this polish is FANTASTIC! It makes me smile and fangirl every time I see it! This polish has been a great addition to my ever growing collection of Indie polishes and I continue to love the products I receive from Dollish Polish. Lately things have been quite hectic for me so I know some of my posts here and there haven't been quite as good as they could have been, but I will continue to work on that as I progress here in the blogging world. And because I think this parting is fitting in a way... I will leave you with this clip of Nine's final words.




Until next time
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment