Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: "Sea witch Duo" from Sea Lore

Happy Halloween Reader(s)!



Just a small warning this post will be picture heavy as I am reviewing two different polishes in this single post. Anyways, I did not use a traditionally spooky color polish for my Halloween mani. The reason being because those more spooky colors did not make it to me on time, but honestly I don't mind at all. For Halloween Sea Lore came out with a duo polish based upon one of my favorite Disney villains: Ursula.
Ursula (source: google images)
Ursula in disguise as Vanessa
So with that, onto the lovely polishes. First up is the topper "Utterly Ursula". I decided to do the topper by itself because to be honest its a small pet peeve of mine when I can't see a swatch of the polish as is. I love that other blogger's show polishes elevated through colored bases but I really love knowing what a polish looks like on its own so here is what this topper looks like on its own.

Utterly Ursula: 1 clear base, 2 coats polish, no topper

Utterly Ursula has a clear base with a purple shimmer and is loaded different shapes and sizes of purple black and white glitters.

such a lovely shimmer!




And now onto the base polish which is "Villainous Vanessa". Villainous Vanessa is a blue polish with blue and purple shimmer. 


Villainous Vanessa: 1 clear base, 2 coats polish, no topper



The polish looks great on its own, but just check out below how the duo looks together.

1 clear base coat, 2 coats VV, 2 coats UU, and 1 clear topcoat



















Aren't they just phenomenal together! I think the duo is just gorgeous, and they just bring each other to another level. Honestly I can't say enough good things about this duo. I even got some great comments from people. This is definitely a mani I don't want to remove! <3 Love it so much!
This is a limited time only polish so head on over to Sea Lore's website to get yours while supplies last.

Until next time
-Andi














Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment