Thursday, October 24, 2013

Review: "Space Opera" from My Ten Friends

Hello Reader(s)

Today I'll be talking about "Space Opera" from My Ten Friends which was inspired by summer sunsets.
Source: Google Images

Space Opera is a purple based (well more a blurple base in certain light) with different sized hex glitters in purple, pink and gold. I think this polish really embodies the sunset above, but see for yourself below.

1 base Elmer's, 3 coats polish, 1 clear top coat

This polish goes on a little sheer so I needed 3 coats for opacity, definitely a stunner though. Maybe I'm a little partial to it because I love purple, but this is a great polish. I didn't have any application issues.









This is part of the My Ten Friends Summer collection, and is a limited edition polish. Once she runs out of supplies for this polish she won't be making it anymore. It is currently sold out at her website: MTF but feel free to check out the MTF Facebook page for upcoming restocks.

Until next time
-Andi



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, found you on the WPNFF critique group! Here are my comments:

    - Love your color scheme. =)
    - Can't read the text on your follower widgets, though!
    - I'd make your "The Glitzy Geek" title text a little bit larger.
    - Consider making your blog post column wider?

    Oop! One more thing: turn the captcha off for commenting. I know this drives me nuts and is a huge deterrent to me commenting on blogs! Consider using Disqus if you want something more secure without the annoying "type this nonsense word in" business. It also is way easier to follow conversations and replies using that system, and you can import all your old Blogger comments with it, so you don't lose anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advise I will look into making those changes :)

      Delete