Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review: "Husbands Just Don't Understand" from Above The Curve

Through Kim over at Overall Beauty I found out about this indie brand called Above the Curve. Above The Curve is an indie brand who make 3-free and cruelty free. In addition Above the Curve donates $1 of every polish sold to Shriner's Children Hospital (which kinda makes me love them more!). After hearing about their charity donation and viewing their lovely polishes I decided to try one they called "Husbands Just Don't Understand". Not only did the name alone make me smile but the color just called out to me.

clear base, two coats, clear topper

Husbands Just Don't Understand is a teal blue holo polish. I had no problems with application, it went on totally smooth. I used two coats of it but you could probably get away with just one. I honestly love this polish! The color is beautiful and boy does it sparkle! Unfortunately for me when I was wearing it I had to endure nothing but cloudy days until the final day I was wearing it. So I took a couple of quick photos of it before I decided to change my mani.

















Finally got some sunshine






So much sparkle O.O <3

I seriously can't say enough good things about this polish, and I am definitely going to be buying more from Above the Curve. It's such a great cause that they're donating to and they make beautiful polish! In fact they just came out with their fall collection you should head on over to their website to check it out: Above the Curve

Just on a side note... I have to say. I'm proud of myself with my progress so far. My nail painting is improving and I'm getting better at taking photos, though I'm still learning on the editing process of cropping and labelling haha Still... I think I'm getting into the swing of things :)

Until next time
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment