Sunday, September 1, 2013

A New Way To Showcase Nail Polish

Just recently My Ten Friends announced that BKD Signatures was releasing a line of jewelry featuring My Ten Friends nail polish. Intrigued, since I love jewelry and I love MTF polishes I waited for the release and was excited to see what was showcased.

BKD Signatures released their Glam and Glitz collection just this passed Saturday, which featured the MTF inspired jewelry, which is glass painted with the nail polish and then mounted in a metal setting. Here are three of my favorites so far.

This pendant uses Star Brite so it glows in the dark :) 

This pendant features Solar Dragon

This pendant features Starry Night

If you are interested in buying some of this awesome jewelry please visit their etsy shop BKD Signature. They have other jewelry as well as soy candles for you to purchase. As well BKD Signature is in talks with Overall Beauty to use their exclusive MTF polish Mr. Universe in their jewelry for the Overall Beauty website, though you can buy Mr. Universe featured jewelry on BKD etsy shop as well. 

This ring features Mr. Universe

I know I'll be buying an MTF inspired piece soon, I'll just have to figure out which one to buy first. Oh, and jewlery that uses Star Brite or Dirtball polishes will have 10% of the proceeds go to a charity.

Until next time.
-Andi

2 comments: