Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Review: "First Contact" from My Ten Friends

So first off I just want to talk about the organic nail polish remover I got, and the only thing that comes to mind is I LOVE IT! Love, love, love it! This stuff doesn't stink, doesn't burn my skin, and takes off my nail polish even easier than the chemical one did. It is called Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover. It comes in 3 'scents'. I chose the unscented version and may try their other two later on. Seriously if you're looking for an organic nail polish remover you need to grab this stuff.



Just an fyi if you do want to try this nail polish remover... it is soy based so if you have an allergy to soy i'm afraid you'll need to look elsewhere. If you do not have a soy allergy this stuff ROCKS!

Now onto the nail polish review of "First Contact" from My Ten Friends.



This is a nude based glitter polish that has different sized black and silver glitter and a bunch of holo glitter as well. It is soooo gorgeous. I think to make this polish pop I would use a nude or champagne base color in the future, but even by itself this polish is gorgeous and sparkles a ton in the sunlight. I actually (FINALLY!) got some sunshine this week so I was able to get some sunlight shots, and tried my best to capture the awesome sparkle this polish has.



























Another great polish from My Ten Friends. If you're looking for a glamorous sparkle to add to  your night out definitely put some of this on! I may even wear this to a formal function I have later this year if it goes with the dress I ordered. So lovely!

Can't wait to share more awesome polishes with you all!

Until next time
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment