Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: "Starry Night" from My Ten Friends

I finally received my empty polish bottles so I promptly filled one with good ole Elmer's glue, and did what I've been DYING to do. Try out the most amazing polish from My Ten Friends. FYI this will be a pic heavy post.





I have many beautiful polishes from My Ten Friends. They are after all my first love in Indie Polish, but this one takes the cake for me. Starry Night. It is inspired by the Vincent Van Gogh painting of the same name, which so happens to be my favorite painting of all time. Grant you I don't know much about art, but I have yet to see anything more awesome than Starry Night by Van Gogh.


Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh

See? Beautiful! And now My Ten Friends has made a polish inspired by this awesome painting. Seriously so much feels going on! So ecstatic I was able to get my hands on a bottle!
Starry Night by My Ten Friends

So freaking gorgeous!!! So my base coat is actually the Elmer's Glue, I will let you know if it is easy to remove once I change my mani (though right now I'm reluctant to do so because I'm so obsessed with this polish!). Then I used 2 coats of Starry Night, and then a clear top coat to seal in all the glitter. I cannot begin to describe how gorgeous this polish is. I smile ear to ear just looking at it, and I might even go into a fit of fangirl giggles sometimes too. I did have one piece of glitter curl on me (which you might see in a couple photos below), but it is possible I hit my nail on something before it fully dried... or it could actually be the glitter not sure. I'm not worried about that though because out of tons of glitter on 10 nails only 1 piece of glitter curled. Sorry for all the following pics but I couldn't decide on which ones to upload so I'm uploading all of them, and sorry for some of them being blurry. My camera did not want to cooperate in all this awful rainy weather, but the color is still stunning!







Slight curl to black hex on middle finger








































So much love for this polish!!! I actually sing the song "So Much In Love" when I look at this polish, well really just the chorus but still! Cheezy I know but damn I love it! (pardon my language!) I posted the video below if you want to listen while looking at the lovelies!




Until next time.
-Andi



No comments:

Post a Comment