Thursday, September 5, 2013

Review: "It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die" by Dollish Polish

Just a quick update on my previous mani with Piggy Paint. I have to say that it lasted a long time. It actually lasted nearly a week before it started to chip. I was really impressed by that since usually nail polish starts chipping around day 4 for me. I received wonderful  nail mail the other day that held polishes I was quite excited about.

Now onto my first experience with Dollish Polish who makes some super fun polishes inspired by many things; from music, to movies, to books and tv and so on. All Dollish polishes are 3free and cruelty free. For my first use of Dollish Polish I decided to try 'It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die', which was inspired by Agnes from Despicable Me and her love for unicorns.

'It's so fluffy i'm gonna die' is a pale pink crelly with pink glass flecks. It also has different sizes and shapes of glitter in all shades of pink. This polish makes me smile every time I see it.






I accidentally messed up my mani before it was dry so I had to redo it which made me have less of the larger glitter on top, but I still love this polish. Nonetheless this polish goes on easily just make sure to either roll the bottle in your palms or stand it upside down for a bit to mix it so you won't have to fish for the bigger glitter. Otherwise this polish goes on really well and is super fun! :) Here is a photo of one of my fingers that did get a fun amount of the big glitter. LOVE IT! <3


I can't wait to try more Dollish Polish! 

Until next time.
-Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment