Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Review: "Cabaret" From Colors By Llarowe

Hello Readers:

Anyone else have a busy day of wrapping presents and filling out Christmas cards? Or was that just me? haha Oddly enough I enjoy doing that, except I forget to take a break and eat so I was crabby by the end of the day. I now have a full belly and am happy-go-lucky again. It's funny whenever I'm crabby my husbands first words are always "Have you eaten yet?" and it annoys me that he's usually right >P

And that is my personal tidbit for the day LoL Now onto the polish. Today, I have a polish from Colors by Llarowe's fall 2014 collection "Cabaret".

"Cabaret" is a clear based jelly with gold and silver flaked microglitter, and red, copper and rose shimmer.














I used two coats of "Cabaret" over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. At the time I thought I had full coverage, but after looking at the photos I would recommend either a third coat of polish or some kind of undies. This is still a lovely polish, and I had no application issues. I love a good textured polish and this is definitely a great one for the fall months. It kind of reminds me of a campfire. Does this polish evoke nostalgic campfire memories in anyone else?

If you'd like to add this polish to your stash act now, it is on its last restock over at Llarowe.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment