Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: "Crisp Autumn Air" from Above The Curve

Hello Readers:

Woo, so much rain today Readers, so much rain! It wants to snow so bad, but it just isn't quite cold enough. I just hope this rain doesn't freeze and turn to ice. That would suck, big time! I hope y'all are having better weather than I am.

Today's polish is from Above the Curve's "Best Things About Fall" Collection (Fall 2014 Collection), and is quite fitting for the weather we're currently having.

"Crisp Autumn Air" is a very light gray, almost white, holo (ah, the ongoing search for the ever elusive white holo).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I had some minor bubbling issues with this polish as you can see on a couple of nails, but overall this polish is lovely. I like that depending on how the light hits it, the polish looks more white or more gray. I think this makes it quite versatile. I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat, and no top coat. Opacity builds nicely, and goes on smooth.

I had no sunlight but was still able to capture some of the holo goodness of this polish. If I did have sunlight, just imagine how sparkly this would be!

If you'd like to add this lovely polish to your stash you can get it over at Above the Curve's Etsy Shop, who also donate a $1 of every polish sold to charity.

Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment