Friday, December 19, 2014

Temporary Hiatus

Hello Readers:

I've been thinking about this long and hard. In the New Year we are moving, and things are not going as planned, so I've decided to go on  hiatus early. I really just don't have the time to blog right now.

I will occasionally post some random photos on my Facebook Page before the move, but once everything is packed up and on its way to our new place I won't have any polish to play with until it arrives there.

I would like to apologize for just dropping this on my readers, but so is life. I hope that you understand the need to keep my sanity during this time, and I hope to return as soon as I can. Have a wonderful holiday to you all, and feel free to drop me a  line on my Facebook Page anytime whether just to chat or share your own mani, or whatever.

Until then here are couple photos of a mani I've done recently. It uses My Ten Friends' "Astronauts See Snow" and "Rudolph In Space". RIP My Ten Friends (Not really dead, she just had to close up shop). I will forever have hopes one day they will reopen, but they will always be my first love in the Indie world. <3



 
 
I'll miss y'all while I'm gone, and I hope I won't be gone too long. I'm really hoping to be back by March but we'll see if we can get things moving along. We've already had to push things back a little and so much is still up in the air. Blah... moving sucks.

But seriously, y'all are fabulous and I hope to see you again real soon. Until then have a safe and Happy Holiday. Much love to all of you!
 



img src

See you when I see you ;)
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment