Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: "Drawing Beauty Out Of Desolation" from Literary Lacquer

Hello Readers:

Ack! My dog usually manages to jump into my husbands lap while he's on the computer, but for some odd reason she's done it to me, and typing one handed is awful hard. LoL You would never know she spent all day with me.

Anyhoo onto the polish!

"Drawing Beauty Out Of Desolation" was created by Literary Lacquers for the fan group's book club custom. If you'd be interested in joining the Literary Lacquer fan group you can join HERE. If you wish to participate in the book club you can but it isn't required to join. Unfortunately I do not know which book inspired this polish as I was not a part of the book club at the time. I want to say Wool by Hugh Howey (but don't quote me on that. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.)

"Drawing Beauty Out Of Desolation" is a brown holo with a bunch of purple shimmer and color shifting circle glitter.

Natural Light



Outside Photos



Artificial Light







Even without the sun making an appearance you can tell how much holo this polish has, and its fabulous! I love how in certain lights it's brown, but then in others it's a dusky purple. The opacity builds beautifully and I had no issues getting the glitter out. There was the odd finger that only got a couple of glitter but it was rare. I used two coats of polish over a clear base, and a clear top coat.

I'm so glad I was able to get in on this polish! (I almost missed out!) It is so beautiful and I can't stop staring at my nails. Unfortunately this polish isn't available for purchase but there are plenty other beauties over at the Literary Lacquers Etsy Shop.

My pup has given me my freedom again, so now I must go grab a snack and look through my polishes to see what to wear for the hubby's office Christmas party this weekend.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment