Monday, July 22, 2013

Review: "Zero-G" from My Ten Friends

So after about 5 days my Elsewhen mani started chipping around the tips. It lasted pretty good I think considering I'm pretty rough with my nails (also I'm a little OCD about washing my hands). Anyhoo, I decided to change my nail polish and began to remove the nail polish.

Wow, glitter is a pain to get off. It wasn't until I started removing the nail polish from my other hand that I realized it was actually pretty easy to just peel the majority of it off since I had used a clear base coat and a clear top coat, thus "sandwiching" in the glitter. I think from now on I'm going to use that method for removing heavy glitter polish.

For my next mani I chose "Zero-G" from My Ten Friends. I originally picked this color out because of the rainbow of colors the bottle held. Zero-G is a black nail polish with holo glitter and varioused sizes of silver hex glitter that also reflected a rainbow of colors. In my opinion, it represents outer space very well.



I again used a clear base coat, and then started to add coats of Zero-G. I ended up using 3 coats of Zero-G, but I don't think it needed that many. I think 2 would suffice for the opaque black with rainbow colors. I ended up using 3 because I kept noticing places I missed. I'm still recovering from eye surgery and my detail sight isn't quite back to normal. That is also why I didn't notice the overlap of polish on my cuticles, otherwise I would have cleaned up the edges before the photos.


I tried capturing the glorious rainbow of colors that glitter in the sunshine, but my camera hasn't been cooperating very well when trying to take photos. I think I need a new camera. Nonetheless, I tried and still can't believe how gorgeous the colors are. I smile every time I look at my nails. Definitely another happy customer using MTF polishes.

I will post again when I do my next mani.

Until then.
-Andi






No comments:

Post a Comment