Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: "Peonie" from Darling Diva Polish

I received some lovely nail mail from Darling Diva Polish. Inside were my first polishes from this indie brand. Darling Diva Polish is an indie nail polish that is made in liter batches. It is cruelty free, and 3 free. They have such an array of colors that it was hard to choose just a couple to try first, but I narrowed it down to these four. From left to right: Peonie, Zen Pool, Ringer, and Pretender.





I was hard pressed to decide which color to try first, but my eye kept going back to Peonie so I went with it first. The only word I can really come up with for it is "STUNNING" just absolutely stunning. Peonie is a mauve colored polish with holo glitter.



I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this color. Grant you purple is one of my favorite colors, but really I just can't stop staring at how gorgeous this polish is. Unfortunately we've only got rainy days ahead so I couldn't get a sunshine shot to show just how sparkly it is, but here is the best shot I could get.


I cannot wait for the rain to clear up so I can see it in the bright sunlight, but for now I'm still joyous over my mani. I would buy this color again in a heartbeat, and can't wait to see what the other polishes will look like once I get them on.

On a side note I realized why I kept getting such crappy mani pictures.I didn't have my camera on macro shots. Grant you for me that's not surprising since me and technology have a love/hate relationship haha. Luckily my photos will be better from now on, and now I just have to work on my mani skills.

Until next time.
-Andi




No comments:

Post a Comment