Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review: "Elsewhen" from My Ten Friends

I just wanted to touch upon My Ten Friends in general before delving into my current mani. My Ten Friends is an indie nail polish that is made in micro batches (so the colors may differ slightly). It is cruelty free and 3free (free of toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate). The MTF collection is inspired by space and each color is full of amazing glitters.

To start off I did a mani of MTF's Elsewhen. This is the first time I've painted my nails in many years so its not very neat but I still can't stop staring at my nails.




The turquoise is just gorgeous! There are a few different shades of turquoise hexes along with an accent of gold hexes. The base wasn't as deep as I thought it would be but a couple coats and the color really pops! Elsewhen is so bright and fun that I can see myself using this one often. I think this one would even be great with a color base for even more of a color pop. I also put a clear top coat on to seal in the lovely glitter.



I can't wait to dip into my other colors but I still want to show off my Elsewhen mani for awhile so I won't be reviewing another till next week (or maybe this weekend if i can't resist). 

Until then.
-Andi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andi,

    Thanks so much for your awesome review of "Elsewhen"! I am so glad you love it as much as I do. It's super sparkly, isn't it? <3 Thank you for your love and support of My Ten Friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for making such amazing polishes! I look forward to continue reviewing your polishes and adding more of that fabulous sparkle to my life. :)

      Delete