Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Double Review: "Drive Shaft" & "Golf Pro" from BB Couture

Hello Reader(s):

Things have been pretty hectic this week so I'm definitely looking forward to this holiday weekend. (It is Thanksgiving for all my international readers). I'm actually quite shocked I was able to fit this post in, but it was a goal of mine for today so: Woot woot! ^_^

Anyways, today's post is a double feature. It is two polishes from BB Couture's nail polish for men collection. Not many brands specify polishes for men but it is slowly becoming a trend; a trend I'm all on board with. After all why should only the girls have all the fun with polish ^_~ Now I have no idea what kinds of nail polish men would like to wear, but I know that even I like the men's line from BB Couture, and here are two I've tried out.

First is "Drive Shaft" which is a copper tan frost polish with shimmer:



Second is "Golf Pro" which is a dusty swamp jade green with silver shimmer:


The frosted shimmer in Drive Shaft if very prominent whereas the silver shimmer in Golf Pro is much more subtle. I used two coats over a clear base with one clear top coat. Both polishes went on smoothly and you could probably get away with one coat but just to make sure I used two.













In retrospect I think I would have chosen to either use two different colors together or just use one of these as an accent nail because overall I dislike this color combo together. However, individually I really love both these polishes. So I'll definitely be using them again in the future but with different color combos.

For any Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales please check their Facebook page for more info, or if you just want to get your hands on some of their products go check out their website. They have a huge variety of colors to choose from.

Until next time (and Happy Thanksgiving USA)
-Andi





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment