Monday, November 18, 2013

Review: "Mr.Universe" from My Ten Friends & Overall Beauty

Hello Reader(s):

I've got a special polish for tonight's post. It is an amazing glitter bomb from My Ten Friends that was made using Black Knight eye shadow from Overall Beauty Minerals. The polish was also inspired by Mr. Universe (hence the name!) from the Firefly movie Serenity.


Mr. Universe (img from Google images)
Black Knight from Overall Beauty Minerals

Just a quick apology. I'm sorry about some of the photos showing a yellow discoloration to parts of my skin. I had been cutting up a bunch of cantaloupe and mango and I didn't notice that the juices had stained the hand that was holding the fruit. Now onto this wonderfully fabulous polish! My Ten Friends and Overall Beauty Minerals collaborated to come up with this amazing polish:

Mr. Universe

Mr. Universe has a dark steel gray base (that came from the Black Knight eyeshadow) and different sized gold and turquoise hexes and squares. This polish went on very smooth, and I didn't even have to do a clean up for once from a shaky hand lol I got decent opacity from doing 2 coats of the polish but if you want even more you can always do 3 coats.

1 Elmer's coat, 2 coats polish, 1 clear top coat





























This polish is super gorgeous! I love it so much! If you'd like to add this must have polish to your collection it is being exclusively sold at Overall Beauty. As well the matching jewelry made by BKD Signature is also being exclusively sold at Overall Beauty. If you'd like to see more polishes that My Ten Friends has created head over to their website

Until next time.
-Andi





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment