Thursday, November 14, 2013

Review: "Lil Miss Cyanide" from CrowsToes

Hello Reader(s):

I do apologize again for my absence and post that was lacking, but with all this back and forth to the doctor's with the hubby I've been rather pressed for time lately. I know you understand but I still feel bad about it.

Today though I have a special treat. A new brand, and also a new online supplier (well they're new to me lol) of indie brands. ^_^  First off is an online supplier of indie brand nail polish called Llarowe. They carry many different brands (including the new one I'm reviewing today), and they also make their own line of nail polish. Definitely check them out to see the many fabulous polishes they carry.


www.llarowe.com

The new brand today is called CrowsToes. It is 3free and cruetly free. They do not have their own shop they can only be purchased through online retailers like LLarowe and OverallBeauty. CrowsToes also has international sellers but you'd have to go to the CrowsToes Blog or Facebook page to find out the other retailers.


Now onto the polish itself. My first CrowsToes polish that I decided to try is called "Lil Miss Cyanide". It is a purple shimmer polish that has a green shimmer. I used two coats with a clear base and a clear top coat. I also apologize in advanced that some photos aren't full in focus, but it was the only way I could showcase the shimmer.

Indoors










Sunlight











Isn't this polish fabulous?!? When I first saw this polish I knew I had to get my hands on it, so I was worried it wouldn't live up to my expectations but it sooooo does. I LOVE it! ^_^ No application problems and no nail staining. Definitely a great polish! I can't wait to try another one.

Until next time
-Andi





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment