Friday, August 2, 2013

Review: "Zen Pool" from Darling Diva Polish

I loved my Peonie mani so much, but after it finally start to chip away I thought I'd give another Darling Diva Polish a shot. I decided to go with Zen Pool since I really felt like going with blue today. Zen Pool blue crelly based polish that has various sized round hot pink hexes, various size and shaped teal glitter, and various sized white round and hexagon glitter.



I used a clear base coat, two coats of Zen Pool and a clear top coat.  This color of blue is so pretty and the accent colors really make it pop. However for the blue base to be more opaque you would need at least 3 layers of it, or you could use a colored base coat. I think the next time I use this lovely polish I will use a colored base coat so I can have a more intense blue.



I really love how the accent glitters bring that little extra sparkle to the mani. Man I need some cuticle oil though lol That will have to be my next purchase. Well time to go do some housework now that I've completed my mani. I probably should have done the housework first but I was just so excited to try a new polish.

Until next time.
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment