Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: "Close Encounters" from My Ten Friends

Sorry I've MIA for so long. I had a very busy week and the last few days I haven't been feeling the best, but I have finally put on a new mani. My Ten Friends recently had a restock and in lieu of having bought some amazing polishes that I will be receiving in a few weeks I decided to get my glitter on.




I went with "Close Encounters" which is a purple base polish with various sized black and gold glitter. I went with three coats of Close Encounters because I wanted a deep purple, but you really only need two coats for full coverage. I have always been a purple lover, and boy does this polish deliver. I think its pretty glamorous (despite my bad application skills when applying... but practice will eventually make perfect lol). I think this polish would definitely be great for an evening out.





This polish gives great sparkle, and intense color. It is a beauty indeed, and hopefully next time my hand won't be shaking so much during application that it will actually look more elegant than what I'm showing. This color is definitely a must have for me, and I would happily buy it again in a heart beat.

Until next time.
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment