Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: "Seafetti" from Sea Lore

I had a very busy week last week so unfortunately my mani wasn't as good as it could have been thanks to a shaky hand, but this time I am definitely more confident. I decided I wanted to do try something fun this time around so I chose Seafetti from Sea Lore.

First, a little about Sea Lore. They are an indie nail polish company that gets their inspiration from all things aquatic. They are 3-free and cruelty free, and all polishes are hand mixed.

I was so excited when I heard about Seafetti, through Kim over at Overall Beauty. Not only did this color just jump out at me, but it glows in the dark. I knew I had to try and get a bottle, but I knew it would be difficult because it was a Limited Edition polish. Kim was extremely helpful and was able to procure me a bottle of it. (Seriously, Kim has been a great help to me in so many things, and has totally gone above and beyond the usual customer service. I would recommend her shop anytime.)

Anyways, thanks to Kim I was now in possession of Seafetti which is a sparkling sea blue jelly that has green and blue matte glitter, iridescent glitter, and blue holo hexes. As a plus it glows in the dark!



This is 3 coats of Seafetti with clear base and top coats. I love this color. It is so pretty and I can't stop smiling when I see it glow in the dark. I do wish the base color was a little more opaque but that can easily be remedy by using a colored base coat. Unfortunately I have been unable to get pictures of this polish glowing in the dark :( However there is photos of it glowing in the dark over at Sea Lore's store.






Overall I am very pleased with this polish. Application goes on smoothly and the color is so much fun! I would love to try more Sea Lore products in the future.

Until next time.
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment