Sunday, November 10, 2013

Review: "Solar Dragon" from My Ten Friends

Hello Reader(s):

I'm sorry this post is so late. The hubby has recently become very ill so I just haven't had the time to make any posts. He is doing well enough today that I'm able to sneak in this post (finally!). Also as I am still healing from my eye surgery that I had earlier this year I still have to be careful to make sure not to accidentally poke myself in the eye so I've had to cut my nails short again. So sadly length will be an issue for a little while longer.

Now onto today's post. Another wonderful glitter bomb from My Ten Friends. This time it's even a color palette I don't normally go for, but when I saw this one I knew I had to have it. It is called "Solar Dragon" and is part of the summer collection. Solar dragon was inspired by NASA's photo of super hot plasma erupting from the sun's surface (aka a dragon tail)


NASA's photo of a dragon tail




1 base Elmer's, 3 coats polish, 1 clear top coat

Solar Dragon is a firey polish chalk full of different sized hexes in red orange and gold with an orangey red glitter based. This polish definitely lives up to its inspiration and is a stunner! I look awful in all shades of orange and yellow and most shades of red but seeing this polish I knew I still had to have it. The firey sparkle of this polish is bound to make you swoon.










If you would like to get your hands on this hot polish head on over to My Ten Friends' website, it is currently sold out but keep an eye on their Facebook page to find out when it will be restocked.

Until next time.
-Andi













Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment